Try dancing something new?!

There was a job listing saying that the company wanted a dance teacher so I sent my profile at once and then the next morning, I got a call and was scheduled for a job interview. Everything went so surprisingly smooth.
Then on the very day I packed my certificates and both my ballroom and Latin shoes wearing a practising dress (just in case any demo). With a tight bun on my head and no accessories I thought I looked clear and neat- the type that you expect for an audition. However, this one hour interview turned out to just talking talking and talking. Although I stated very clearly that my certificates were for teaching ballroom and Latin dances, the manager expected me to teach some other dance forms: hip hop(OMG, would I be doing things like that in Street Dance 2?), and a fusion dance mixing martial art and dancing(??!).
The manager seemed to have faith in me... Well, I have valid certificates which make me an eligible physical trainer and kick-boxercise trainer, however, that's a hobby that I had never taught before, not to say fusing it into dancing. So the first thought was 'it's a challenge'. To be honest, I was not confident enough in doing it. I intended to stick on Latin & ballroom because I would really love to see my own improvement...
BUT I am always ambitious, the second thought was I wanted to do it. You know, there are way too many competitors at this area called 'International Dancing', I am just one of tons. Plus, the market is small here. It's like we all fish in the same pool and no one is going to have enough feed. I could only wish myself luck to be successful and be known one day.
If I take this chance I'll then be one of the first to develop a relatively new market. Considering my professional certificates & titles I have won, together with a Master's degree, it seems it's not quite easy to fail, and anyway, I will have a job and nothing to lose, and I need not to give up my regular job.
Final decision, there will be lots of things to sort out, but let's go for it.