Dream comes true- Slavik and Karina, together, again!

After so many years- but ages have only perfected them even more, none a step was less stunning than before. 

This rumba, oh this rumba, has brought tears to my eyes. Rumba has always been my favourite and they presented it in such a wonderful way. Steps were absolutely beautifully managed, however, what makes a dance a touching one is the character presentation. Imagine, lovers love, lovers part, and after ages you meet the person who had worked hard with you to reach your best and brought you to the level you deserve... In the audience's eyes, the reunion was definitely a joy, I believe that in the dancers' hearts were also filled with a lot of emotions. 


Wow, this bamboleo! So you understand what is a legend, and you reassured that no one can replace them (really, not even my favourite couple Riccardo and Yulia, I like R&Y very much but I HAVE LOVED & ALWAYS LOVE Slavik and Karina since before I knew how to dance). They have showed us that a dance without music could still be attractive. It only made it harder as the beats needed to be so precisely counted in the heart; and even though there's no music, I could still feel the tension of this paso doble. No one else can ever rely on himself to create such an atmosphere, so you see, this is not only charm, this is charisma. And the samba was so nice. You know, I usually watch the feet only when I watch competition / performance (oh yes, I could just watch Michael and Joanna's feet when they dance), but I could not just focus my eyes on feet. I watched the arms, the legs, the whole body, even their facial expression. Oh their smile, that made me smile! 

p.s. I didn't watch these today, but the first time I watched it, I couldn't stop myself from watching them one more time, and one more time, and several more times, and after tons of times, and a few days, I could finally write something. Oh you know, they are just so different!