Battlefield America (2012)




Dancing is sprinkled on a very predictable romance story when a busy businessman falling in love with a caring lady, who cares for kids, when he was serving  in a commuity centre. I think the plot is just okay- which means it was not too unrealistics.

Nothing too serious, and no spectacular dancing throughout except the final battle. Oh the reason why they were entreing the battle would be what you would like to find out, but a fairy tale comedy like this surely will let the amateur kids win. And that is why I hate to watch fairy tale.

First of all, I can never be convinced that these amateurs won, as this deprived the years of my hard training. I believe in luck, I envy talents, I worship diligence, but I understand that experience is outweighted.

Secondly, I wonder why can these film makers understand that a competition is not everything that a dancer wants? Losing a game earns more than winning a game. I know that sounds contradicting, but that is true. You don't need to be a professional competitor to know this common sense, right?

Well but I already knew this is just another fairy tale. I shouldn't have complained too much as long as I got to watch some fine dancing.

的推文